Terms and Conditions
By shopping or visiting at our website, all of its subdomains, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them in detail.
All content on our website and all of its subdomains is the property of this site‚Äôs owner (Discount-Gift-baskets). Our content is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on our website is the property of this site‚Äôs owner.
If any approved content is posted the review should include a link to Discount-Gift-Baskets.
Any content posted online without permission from Discount-Gift-Baskets will require a media fee starting from ‚ā¨1.500,-.
‚Äė‚ÄôThis website is provided on an ‚Äúas is‚Äô‚Äô and ‚Äė‚Äôas available‚Äô‚Äô basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site‚Äôs owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site‚Äôs owner does not warrant that this site, it‚Äôs servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. This site‚Äôs owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain country laws or state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.‚Äô‚Äô
For deliveries to public institutions, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and hotels,¬†we need to have the complete information, including the name of the institution, the address, phone- and the room number with the name of guest / recipient.
Please be informed that the most of the institutions might not allow a direct room delivery and therefore our local florist will need to leave the flowers at the reception.
The hotel reception or front office staff might refuse to take flowers if they do not recognise the recipient. The flowers can get lost in reception or front office. In those cases, Internetflorist.biz will not be responsible and there will be no refund given.
Your order will be delivered with our local transport company DHL. Via email you will receive a tracking code. Our shipping partner will deliver your parcel to your chosen delivery address. PLEASE NOTE that delivery can be taken place even 1 - 2¬†days later than the delivery date you choose as it depends on DHL.
PLEASE NOTE that in Germany the name of the recipient must be written at the door and mailbox of the indicated address and the address must be correct. If this is not the case and the recipient is not home, the delivery will fail and no refund can be given. DHL will not call the recipient. They will leave a notification in the letter box if the recipient has the name written on it and the item can be picked up the next day at the nearest parcel station.
IMPORTANT: Please verify the address and the last name of the recipient to make sure they are correct. In case you notice any error, please advise us ASAP, so we can inform the transport company.
Your order will be delivered with our a transport company DHL or DPD. Via email you will receive a tracking code. Our shipping partner will deliver your parcel to your chosen delivery address. PLEASE NOTE that delivery can be taken place even 1 - 2 days later than the delivery date you choose as it depends on the shipping company.
IMPORTANT: Please verify the address and the last name of the recipient to make sure they are correct. In case you notice any error, please advise us ASAP, so we can inform the transport company.
When you are not happy with the service provided and the flowers the recipient received, please send us a complaint in written and a picture of the bouquet. Kindly note that we need to have a picture from above and the side in order to see the full bouquet.
We must have the complaint within 2 days after the delivery date. Otherwise we may not be able to consider your complaint.
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal; Read all about reflection time
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is personally addressed to him in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Model form: the model form for withdrawal that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal.
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement in which, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance sales of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur meeting simultaneously in the same room.
- General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Puck & Co. V.O.F.
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract and orders concluded between the entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. most favorable.
- If at any time one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are wholly or partially void or destroyed, the remainder of the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in force and the relevant provision will be replaced by a provision in mutual consultation without delay. approached the tenor of the original as much as possible.
- Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and/or services offered. If a product is temporarily unavailable to the entrepreneur, it can be replaced by a product of equal values. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
- All images, specifications data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors correspond exactly to the real colors of the products. If a product is temporarily unavailable to the entrepreneur, it can be replaced by a product of equal values.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
any shipping costs;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement;
- the term for acceptance of the offer, or the term within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
-the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular base rate for the means of communication used;
-whether the agreement will be archived after its conclusion, and if so, on which details it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check and, if desired, restore the data provided by him in the context of the agreement;
- any other languages ??in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has subjected himself and the way in which the consumer applies these
can consult codes of conduct electronically;
-and the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a long-term transaction.
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the associated conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the agreement of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will
observe safety measures.
- Within legal frameworks, the entrepreneur can inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as about all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur
has grounds for not entering into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal,
or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
- In the case of a long-term transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
- Every agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and if reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by means of another means of communication, such as by e-mail. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
- If the customer has not made it known after expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
- When providing services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during at least 14 days, commencing on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, at most the costs of return will be for his account.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer expressly gives permission for another payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer, the consumer is liable for any loss in value of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before concluding the purchase agreement.
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has stated this clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
-which are clearly personal in nature;
-which cannot be returned due to their nature;
which can spoil or age quickly;
-the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
-for individual newspapers and magazines;
-for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has lost the seal;
-for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
-with regard to accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a specific date or during a specific period;
- the delivery of which has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
- regarding betting and lotteries.
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
-these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions;
-whether the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the
price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors.
No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typing errors.
In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the statutory provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. regulations and/or government regulations.
If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 2 months after delivery. The products must be returned in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The entrepreneur's warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
- the consumer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
- the delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise handled carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
- the defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
- All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of any return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of at most one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period.
of a maximum of one month.
- The consumer can conclude the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
-cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they entered into by him;
-always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a definite period.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly extended for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer has extended this can terminate the agreement towards the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer is allowed to cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of a maximum of three months if the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose cancellation before the end of the agreed duration. to postpone.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the event of an agreement to provide a service, this term after the consumer has received confirmation of the agreement.
- The consumer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 2 months, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In the event of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. If the web store is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check whether this webshop has an ongoing membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/ledenlijst/. If a solution is not yet reached, the consumer has the option to have his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of which is binding and both the entrepreneur and consumer agree to this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to this disputes committee, which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its discretion, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
- Agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
Puck & Co. V.O.F.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating reasons. During this period you can do with the product what is reasonably necessary to assess the product. You are allowed to try out the product as you would in a physical store. You can also remove the product from the packaging, unless the packaging contains a seal. If you have done more than was necessary to try the product, we may charge you for this.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you, or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, took possession of the product. If you have ordered several goods with different delivery times in one order, the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day on which you received the last product or part. As soon as you have agreed on a regular delivery of products with us, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you take physical possession of the first product. To exercise your right of withdrawal, please send us an e-mail, whether or not including the model form, to email@example.com. You must return the products within 14 days after sending the e-mail. We request that you return the product in its original packaging as much as possible.
In the event of a withdrawal, you will receive all payments, including delivery costs for the outbound shipment, as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days after you have indicated that you wish to make use of the right of withdrawal. We will refund you with the same payment method you used to pay, unless you agree on a different method with us. You bear the costs for the return shipment yourself. We estimate that these costs will amount to a maximum of Ä 12.50.
The right of withdrawal is excluded for:
Model withdrawal form
(only complete and return this form if you wish to revoke the agreement)
To Puck & Co. V.O.F. cormorant 18
I/We* hereby give notice to you that I/we* our agreement concerning:
- The sale of the following goods:
- The delivery of the following digital content:
-Revoke/revoke the provision of the following service:
Ordered on* / Received on*:
Signature of consumer(s) (only when this form is submitted on paper): Date: (*)
Strike out what does not apply.
Puck & Co. V.O.F.